Are you interested in joining a dynamic team and becoming a key member of a growing engineering consulting firm with office locations throughout BC?
Onsite is seeking Engineering Technicians and Assistants to support project teams with field data collection, inspections and supervision, design work, and report preparation.
Support includes but is not limited to participating in:
- Bridge and road total station and RTK site surveys
- Bridge and road design (CAD)
- Heavy equipment supervision
- Enrolled in, or graduated from, a post secondary engineering degree or diploma program Preference will be given to civil or geotechnical engineering specialties
- Initiative and an intuitive ability
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Applicant(s) should note that field work is an integral part of this position
- Applicant(s) should be prepared to work in adverse environments and conditions
- Applicant(s) must be willing to work in various operating areas
Currently full time and/or 8 month term staff are required in various locations.
Onsite Engineering Ltd. offers excellent opportunities for full time employment and growth beyond graduation.
Email resumes to: